- Download and install AB’s ScripthookRDR2: http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/ (make sure you install the asi loader).
- Remove previous versions of the mod, if you have any installed.
- Copy BountiesExpansion.asi and BountiesExpansion.dat to the game’s main installation folder.
- IMPORTANT: You need to have your Red Dead Redemption 2 main installation folder unchecked of “read-only” or run it in Administrator mode
for this mod to work properly.
How To Play:
- Get to one of the new bounty poster appeared on you map. It’s in a different spot from the game builtin bounty posters to prevent collisions.
- Collect it.
- Head for the new bounty area added to your map.
- The location is most likely well guarded and patrolled, you can sneak your way to your target or try the direct approach(or a combination of the two).
- Locate and hogtie the target.
- Get to the police department. Watch out though, there maybe others looking to collect.
- Drop the target by the cell and get your reward.
- None at the moment.
- You’re welcome to report if you encounter other issues, and please add the log file (BountiesExpansion.log)
Special Thanks To:
- LonesomeBullboy for developing and contributing over a dozen of new bounty missions
- S.T.R.I.K.E.R for helping with the research.
- LMS for helping with the research with a lot of patience 🙂
- jedijosh920 for helping with the research
- cad5150 for testing the mod
- Every town holds 6 bounties(except for Armadillo).
- When you complete a bounty, a new poster will appear after 6 (in-game) hours.
- The regular bounties contain the target and a couple of guards. They use a detect system.
This way you can try and sneak your way in.
- Some bounties have additional information on them(may be expanded upon in the future).
- There is a chance for you to be chased by bounty hunters, you can try and run them off or face them head on.
- It’s recommended(not required) to play post-story.
- While you’re playing a main- or side mission the mod will be disabled to
prevent you from walking into a bounty radius by accident.
Direct Download LinksFile: BountiesExpansion 2.0.4-210-2-0-4-1601299443_RDR2PC.net.zip (262.57 KB)