Railroad Engineer is an extension for Red Dead Redemption 2 to improve train driving.
- change switches / set the points / switch tracks ➔ video
- cruise control ➔ video
- teleport ➔ video
- driving on trolley tracks ➔ video
- speed and direction display ➔ screenshot
- key bindings ➔ screenshot
- improved forward speed ➔ video
- no speed limit at stations
HINT: not all visible tracks are usable ➔ map
- Install Script Hook RDR2 by Alexander Blade
- Download Railroad Engineer
Unpack the Zip-File
Copy J10RailroadEngineerRDR2.asi to the main game folder
Default Rockstar: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\
Default Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\
How to use
- Enter Train
Wait for a train and enter the cab with [E].
- Change Switches
Inside the cab press [A] or [D] to change switches.
HINT: Not all visible tracks are usable.
Inside the cab open the map with [M].
Double-click to set a waypoint near a track.
Close the map and press [W] to teleport the train to the waypoint.
- Cruise Control
Leave the cab and the train keeps the speed.
Jump off the train and the train will stop.
- YouTube Channel
driving on tram tracks
improved keys to change switches
Direct Download LinksFile: J10RailroadEngineerRDR2-214-2-0-0-1602696498_RDR2PC.net.zip (172.56 KB)